Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am so blessed...

Evan....my precious baby boy



I have been reminded this week of how blessed I truly am. My heart is truly overwhelmed as I think about how God has been so good to me. A little over 5 1/2 years ago, I was so blessed to have married the man of my dreams...the only guy I ever dated. He has been such a wonderful husband and dad...and life with him is so exciting and rewarding. He preached at our church on Sunday night....and as I sat there and listened it reminded me of how blessed I am to have married such a man who has a heart for missions and for God's Word. He did such a great job and its not just the message he preached or how it preached it that makes me so grateful.....its all of the hours I saw him studying when no one else did. I would wake up at 1 and 2 in the morning and he would still be studying after he already had a full day at work. God blesses those who are faithful....and I really believe that Myron is faithful to God and the Lord really blessed him Sunday night.



I am so thankful for Evan. He has been nothing but a complete joy to me. Staying at home with him is the most fulfilling thing that I could ever do. I do not know what Evan will be when he grows up.....but I am reminded daily that the time that he spends at home is short....and I must use this time to shape his heart and mind towards God. I am "building a man" and its so important that I am a godly mother so Evan will see Jesus in me and will accept him at an early age. Our desire is that Evan will be whatever God wants him to be and that he will have a heart and mind for God's Word.
I am also blessed to have such a wonderful sister who got to come home this past weekend! She loved seeing Evan and I think he remembered her! She can't believe how big he is getting.....when she comes home next he might be crawling! We love her and I am so proud of her and her heart for God's perfect will. Although we would love for her to be, there is no better place to be than in the center of God's will......
There are so many more things and people that I am thankful for....but it will have to wait for the next post....my internet is slow, I have to cook supper, and get everything ready to leave for Wednesday night church......

1 comment:

Clinton and Misty Dosio said...

Hey Julie- I'm glad you have a blog too! I love this blogging thing! Its really the best way I've found to keep up with everybody. I'll have to add you to my list. Little Evan is just precious. I'm glad ya'll are doing so well!