Evan's little present today was his new trainer sippy cup. He loves it...but not too interested with
the water inside!
*** Update*** 10/23/08
Just got back from the doctor and here are his stats...
Weight: 17 1b and 14 ounces (58 %) (He gained 2 pounds in the last 2 months....his weight gain will start to decrease as he is getting more mobile)
Height: 27 3/4 inches (86%) (He grew about 1 inch since the last visit)
Hemoglobin: 11...just thought that you would want to know that!ha
He got 4 shots and 1 by mouth...and his finger pricked!! I thought the finger pricking would be the worst and he just sat there and watched and didn't even make a squeak! Afterwards Mommy and Daddy took Evan to Chick-fi-la...and let him have a taste of icecream for his treat for doing so good.
His favorite time is Chow time!
Today Evan is 6 months old. I was a bit emotional this morning as I thought about how quickly this next 6 months will be...and then he will be 1 year old! I can't believe how much joy Myron and I receive from his life....we are wondering why we didn't have him sooner!ha His smiles are contagious and he is just the happiest baby. We really know that Evan is a special gift all wrapped in blue from God....He gave us Evan so we can give him back to Him. We take our job seriously and our desire is that Evan will have a tender heart towards God's plan for his life. His new things are: trying to sit up by himself, looking in the mirror and "kissing the baby", and laughing so loud when we swing him in the swing. We have a busy week with his 6 month check up tomorrow, 6 month pictures on Friday, and going to the pumpkin patch with Aunt Jen and Nanna Janet. I am sure pictures are coming soon!! Better get ready for church....he is going to be dressed in his pumpkin outfit tonight.
Look Mom...I can do it by myself!
ok..so maybe I am the over zealous mom..trying to push my son to the limits..ha...but he is so wanting to scoot himself over to that toy!! He will crawl soon enough..but I just thought this was cute.....
Here is Evan laughing in his swing...Beware this could give you Motion Sickness!
1 comment:
Precious! Can't wait to see that growing little boy!!
Post a Comment