Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WaY BacK WednesDay!

 So I am taking a break from my Christmas posts, in which I am behind, to do my weekly "Way Back Wednesday" Posts! Back in November, the boys, my mom and I took the boys to our Church/School Fall Festival! Myron was out of town preaching! The boys loved it, and so did I!
 I grew up going to the Fall Fun Festival so I was excited to bring our boys. When I taught at the school, I was responsible for a booth. My favorite was watching the boys do the inflatables and Evan having some fun shooting basketball at the booths!

 I know his daddy would have been so proud to watch him do the baseball throw like a big boy! He did great!


 Pierson, my use-to-be shy one in crowds, finally got bold and went down the BIG slide and did some inflatables. Evan's personality is starting to rub off on the little brother and he is starting to really come out of his shell! They are my little socializers!

I thought it was so cute when Evan decided to dribble (with a line of people behind us!ha). He thought that would do the trick---well, I guess it did help! Go Evan!

Would you believe I forgot my canon and had to use my "little" camera! Oh well, the memory was captured and it was a great time!

No comments: