Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Day at home..

We are home 5 days out of the week, unless we have m2m or other unusual plans. My boys love to stay home, and I do, too. And because Evan will be starting K-4 next year, I know these moments won't last too much longer. Usually are days are filled with a big home-made breakfast, their choice! They love it all! After breakfast, the boys play awhile upstairs or in their playroom downstairs while I get my morning chores done. I'm usually refereeing a few arguments, as well! Not everyday is the same, but somewhere between 9:30 and 12 we fit in school, cuddle time on the couch with books or a movie, playing with cars and trains and eating a snack! Lunch time is my favorite because most days---Daddy comes home!! We all eat lunch then the boys get in s little wrestle time before he heads back to work! Then, the boys watch one 15 minute cartoon then head off to naps.

I'm thankful that we stay at home a lot. Yes, it's a simple schedule. But I know one day way too soon our calendars will be filled with activities and my boys will be gone. These are days that I will always cherish! And I'm pretty sure they will, too!

No comments: