Sunday, January 22, 2012

Two Years- Already?

 I like to go back every now and then and look at pictures from around the same time from when the boys were small.
 I can't believe it has already been two years since this cutie wore that sweet outfit to church. I miss that baby- and wouldn't change a thing now, but what a sweet, sweet baby he was!
 Me and my boys arriving early at church to sit on the back row with Papa and wait until time for class. (we still do this, same spot, same time)
 I could just cry when I look at this outfit with those puppy dog shoes. What a precious little bundle!
I'm thankful my sis was able to help me out alot when the were small. She now lives about an hour away so we get to see her alot. Thankful for the sweet memories.

Boys, you are growing up just way to fast for this momma. Please stay small and let me hold you while I can! Love you!

No comments: