Sunday, January 29, 2012

Couples Retreat 2012

Myron and I look forward to going to Myrtle Beach every year for our couples retreat! We left early Thursday morning and got home late Saturday. We stopped in Garland on the way to mb and shopped at a Brooks Brothers Factory Outlet. Myron lucked up and found some great dress clothes for dirt cheap prices! Yay! Then we ate at our favorite stop for lunch in small quaint little town, Elizabethtown, at Melvin's--best cheeseburgers ever! We also went to an awesome new bakery, Burney's. We shopped some Thursday and Friday and ate at some great restaurants. My favorite time was when Myron and I went on the beach to pick up shells and watch the sunset! We were very blessed to have beautiful weather in the 70s! So thankful for the great sessions on Friday night and Saturday Morning. I am thankful we were able to take the time for a get-away weekend to focus on our marriage and friendship. I'm very blessed to be married to my best friend!
In Elizabethtown, at "Burneys," you will find the best glazed croisants ever! We actually stopped on the way to Myrtle Beach and on the way back to Goldsboro! You can get them filled with whatever you want....we definitely will be going back.



All taken with my phone....

No comments: