Dear Boys,
I love you both more than words can say. I hope that you will always grow up to love the Lord with all of your heart! Pleasing Him is more important than Pleasing anyone else. Always be bold in your stand for the Lord. Never give in to peer pressure. Be a Leader. Always respect your authority with a good attitude. Treat everyone with kindness, even those who you don't agree with. Go to church every time that the doors are open. Don't just go to church to please your parents, go to church to worship Jesus and to learn more about Him. Listen and Learn. Love Jesus with your whole heart! Don't just go through the motions on the outside---that will fade away. Please Jesus with your life because you LOVE Him. He loves you.
I love you both more than words can say. I hope that you will always grow up to love the Lord with all of your heart! Pleasing Him is more important than Pleasing anyone else. Always be bold in your stand for the Lord. Never give in to peer pressure. Be a Leader. Always respect your authority with a good attitude. Treat everyone with kindness, even those who you don't agree with. Go to church every time that the doors are open. Don't just go to church to please your parents, go to church to worship Jesus and to learn more about Him. Listen and Learn. Love Jesus with your whole heart! Don't just go through the motions on the outside---that will fade away. Please Jesus with your life because you LOVE Him. He loves you.
Don't be afraid to tell me if something is bothering you. I won't be disappointed or think less of you- I always want to help you. We all make mistakes. You will make plenty- just like your momma and daddy! Learn from them and try to do your best not to repeat the same mistake again. Don't give in to temptation. Stand strong. I PROMISE its not worth it. It never is. Remember, "Your Sin will always Find you out." Sin always bring pain--it might be pleasurable for a moment....but it always brings bad consequences. No matter what- your family will always love you and we pray that you will stay close to Jesus.
I hope you always know and remember that these days I spent at home with you are the best days of my life. I love watching you eat breakfast, play with your trains and toy soldiers, or jump on a fresh load of laundry. I love the way you laugh when you take your baths. I love watching your little footed-sleeper feet running as fast as you can when you hear that your daddy is home. I love watching you say night-night to each other each night. You boys "made this up" and I think its a special language between two brothers. You give each other high-fives, a "milkshake" (a handshake), a hug and then you both splash as hard as you can in your bath water. Priceless. You two boys are the light of my life and I will always cherish our days at home.

Fixing you breakfast, wiping your noses, doing your laundry and watching you play in the sprinklers are my dreams coming true. Being your momma is all that I've ever wanted. I love you my two blue-eyed precious boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment