Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mom2Mom Playdate- Shiloh Farms












Trying not to start the post in a rather bad or irritated mood, however, I had this post completed and saved...and it was, uh, NOT saved. I think blogger messed up yesterday, but thats ok. I will repeat it again, boys, just for YOU!

Our mom2mom group met at shiloh farms this week and had a blast. The boys both loved it, but I will have to say Evan was CRAZY about it. At his age, animals are the coolest thing and he wants them all to be his best friend. Pierson was a little more shy and held on to me at first, but he warmed up towards the end. When we first got there, my head was spinning trying to keep up with Evan. He wouldn't just go to the fence where the animals were---he wanted IN the fence. He was so cute! Not a scared bone in his little body! I will definitely take them back--we had a blast!

No comments: