
My Pierson Reese is sweet as sugar! Let me tell you! I thought I would take a minute to highlight my sweet Piers since Evan had his birthday post!

He loves big brother Evan. Obsessed is more the word!! He calls for him when he can't see him! He loves whatever toy that Evan has and wants to be his best friend! I pray that they will truly be the best of friends one day!

He is so calm and laid back. Just content to "be there" and smile at whoever will look. He is kind of shy, too, and has to get to know you before he will truly "accept" you!ha

These pictures were taken during our m2m
easter egg hunt. You can tell his personality is to observe, not to be the center of attention. (and he was
sicky, too!)

I love how his hair is lightening up! I'm pretty sure one day it will get darker, but who knew I would have 2 sandy-
blonde-
headed boys! WITH blue eyes!!

Sweet brothers. Its so fun and amazing to watch them grow up together. Side by side! They have the cutest way that they started telling each other good night! They made it up....but when its time for Pierson to go to bed- Evan will say, Give me handshake (it was milkshake for the longest time), then high five, then hug....then they will play
simon-says back and forth for a little while! (hit the side of something, make a noise!) Its Adorable!

Sweet brothers! I hope Evan will always want to protect his little brother! I know that Pierson will always look up to him!

His favorite toys are Balls, balls, and more balls! He loves to be read to, and he loves to play with trains and cars. He skipped the baby toys and went right for Evan's big boy toys! He also is our little basketball player! This boy can shoot!

Pierson is a great sleeper and really has always been great! He loves to go get Evan up right after he is up! He also loves his "bappi" (paci) and always wants to tow 2 blankets around if I let him!ha He loves to sing "rolled away" and "tick-tock" every night before going to bed.

He loves to eat. Everything in site! I know that he is sick this week just because of that fact- He won't eat as much. Evan and Pierson are fighting fevers right now.

Books (and BALLS!) are his best friend and that is something he is NOT shy about. He will ask anyone to read to him!

He's definitely a "papa's boy"--but He has something special for
Naya, too! He LOVES Her!

Now, my sweet Pierson, loves me. I know he does. BUT I will have to say that he is a daddy's boy. LOVES his daddy--and can't wait to see him!! He even wants him to rock him at night. Tear.

He has been talking like a champ for a while now. He can say almost anything and also talks in 2- word or in 3-word sentences. ("we did it!", "i got it!" "hey mommy!")
When I think of Pierson, I think of Handsome, Precious-Sweet, Able to please, a little on the shy-side, contagious smile, beautiful eyes, and oh-so-laid-back.
He is our joy and we are SO thankful for his sweet personality. I know the Lord has big plans for his life, and it is our number one desire that he will Love the Lord with all of His heart and come to know him at an early age!
We love you, Pierson Reese!
No comments:
Post a Comment