Monday, June 6, 2011

Cute Memories with my Boys.....

We just got back from a wonderful vacation! While I'm waiting to go through my hundreds of pictures- I wanted to write down a few memories or "sayings" that my boys have said to me lately.

Pierson:


  • "Oh My Word"


  • 18 wheeler


  • Hey Elmo!


  • Me-Me-Me (when trying to wait patiently for his cookie!)


  • I Love Mommy! *that is so precious! He said it to me before he went to bed*


  • Hey Preacher! (he copied Evan yesterday at church)


  • I'm a Sweet Boy!


  • I'm a Big Boy!


  • "One More!"- while holding up his pointer fingers on both hands!ha

We love trying to get him to say new words! He is just a lil talker and we are having so much fun with this stage!


Evan:


  • He loves to ask me all kinds of questions. If I answer him in the "short version"- he will say, "Mommy, I want to talk!!"


  • When we walked into our resort room, I was so excited about how nice it was- so I said, "OH MY WOOORRDDD!" So, the next time we walked in, Evan said, "OH MY WOORRLLDD!"-- That kept happening until Pierson started it the next time. It was so cute- Myron and I just laughed about that forever.


  • He wants to know what each person is doing, where he is going, whats his name, does he go to church? He is so curious!


  • His SS class teacher, Mrs. Debbie, had not been in class for a while because of work. Yesterday she was there. As soon as I saw him, he said, "MOMMY, MY Debbie was in class!!" Then he said, "Let's go get my Brother!"


  • He loves to sing songs--We've started making up songs that go with Bible verses, and he Loves "Children, Obey your parents in the LOORRDDD for this is Right!--I think his favorite is the tickling at the end!

I know one day I will be glad I wrote down these memories for me (and the boys!). Stay tuned for a vacation post---we had a BLAST!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Julie, I love this post! So sweet and love that Pierson has so many "sayings" now! The pics are adorable!