The Lord gave me a wonderful Daddy who has always been faithful to God. I often wonder how many countless tears, mommy-daddy conversations, hours of prayers, Godly council from pastors, books you must read, sermons you need to hear, or even Bible verses you must meditate on before Christian Parents can produce Godly children who grow up to the Love the Lord and Serve Him? My parents, by God's grace, raised 4 Christians who all love the Lord and want to please Him. No we aren't perfect, but we all do Love the Lord and have personal relationships with Him. I know that doesn't just happen overnight- and more than ever, today, that is what I am most thankful for. My dad didn't just make us conform to habits or "rules" but He had our hearts as he showed us what a true relationship with Jesus is all about. I am thankful for all the times he sacrificed so that we could have what we needed and even what we sometimes wanted. I can always count on my dad for anything at any time or any place! So thankful that God let me be his daughter! Love you, Dad!
The Lord definitely blessed my life again by givng me a wonderful husband. When I met Myron, I knew that he would be an awesome husband and dad, but I really didn't know just how awesome that he would be! He has blown me away by the kind of dad he is to our boys. He comes home almost everyday at lunch just to eat with our boys. As soon as he walks in the door, they are crawling all over him and he eats it up. Right after supper, you will find him playing ball or pushing them on the swings outside. He leads our home spiritually by doing devotions as a family each night. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, but also so thankful to see Myron be such an awesome daddy to our boys!
I am also thankful for the my Godly Father-in-law, Grandpa, and Papaw. All 3 of these men are preachers and have always been faithful to God and their families!
So blessed to have these Godly men in my life and I am grateful for the influence that they have my Boys' Lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment