Tuesday, July 12, 2011

God's Grace is too Good....


......not to Share with the millions who have NEVER ever heard.

I have so many posts saved right now...needing to be edited, revised-but can't get this song off of my mind. Tonight, I am so thankful for God's grace. He didn't have to die for me, but He did. And I am so very thankful. On my heart tonight are the millions who have not heard. Yes, there are so many around the world---and we need to pray for them and give as much as we can so the gospel can reach them. We need to go if it is God's Will for us.

But as I sit here and listen to this song, my mind thinks about those who are unsaved in my neighborhood, the men and women in the military in our small town, those at my church and in my Sunday school class, or even some new moms that I've recently met. God has promised us that He will work on the inside as we work on the outside. Am I doing my job, so God can do His? Am I planting the daily or weekly seeds that need to planted so they may know?Too many times I'm afraid, I fail.

Praying tonight that I won't just be satisfied with the grace that He has given me--that I will work harder than ever before to share that Grace with those around me. They deserve that. Yes, its not always easy, it can be scary, and its almost never convenient. It takes time as you build relationships--it takes money to share hospitality towards them. But God has commanded us to share it with others. He didn't suggest it- He commanded it. And when I obey Him, I am blessed.

God's grace and salvation is too good for me to keep to myself.

We've been set free--now let's share it!

No comments: