We have been so busy getting our house ready for inspections...appraiser...and I am exhausted. I still have to find time to actually take care of my sweet babies, cook, clean, laundry...you know the routine. Plus, we are looking for a new house. Well, not really new. Actually, we love looking for foreclosures or even bank-owned homes. We have bought 2 foreclosures and flipped them...and we are trying to do the same thing again. There is a house we are interested in...so please pray it works out. One kind of funny tid-bit of info...is we actually bought the house we are living in now without even stepping foot into it. Thats how foreclosures work.....kind of adventurous.=)
The boys are both doing great and we are just having the time of our lives. Evan now goes to 2 year old class in Tot town. He gets to play in the indoor playground, color, puzzles, sing songs, snack, and listen to a Bible story. He is not even two yet but they decided that he was ready to move up. Yes, that makes me a proud mom.hahaha The sweetest thing is when he brings home papers now that he does in class. Its so sweet....and yes, I am collecting them all, even if there is only one little blue crayon scribble=)
Pierson is laughing outloud and just is all smiles. I would like to report that he is doing much better with riding in the carseat! Yay for a new toy!=) He is eating like a horse and has started a little cereal before bed.
They say that being a mom is the hardest job there is. I don't know if I Totally agree with that. But one thing I know that I agree on is that it is the MOST rewarding job that there is. Even if it means less shoes and a brand new car. Or even weekend trips or high-dollar haircuts. I love my job and there is NO amount of money that would keep me from my 2 sweet things. Love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment