Friday, March 5, 2010

Homeless and Carless.....Scary but Exciting!


Myron and I had a crazy day yesterday! The Lord helped us sell my SUV and we received a contract on our house in the same day. It was a great day, but stressful as well. We have alot of decisions to make, and it looks like we have around 30 days. (for the house) As for the car, I believe I am making the big switch to "MINI-VAN MOM". I know. I just about had an anxiety attack as I wrote that. Really, I have always said, "I will NEVER drive a mini-van". But two kids will change your mind. Actually, 2 kids will change your mind on about everything, what little "mind" you have left.=) I decided after trying to fit in between 2 car seats with about 3 inches of space for me, that it was the time for the big move from "cool SUV" to a "Mini-van-screaming-I'm-a mom" kind of car. I actually am pretty excited because they do have some really nice vans now AND it will be so nice to have room....
So please pray for us! We have alot of decisions to make in the next couple of days.

No comments: