Tuesday, March 9, 2010
My Dream Baby....
The only (small) complaint that I even have with Pierson, is that he doesn't like his car-seat. And Really- thats not even a big deal because we hardly ever go anywhere. He is such the sweetheart. Oh my. He just makes me want to squeeze him all day. He adores his brother. I can already tell! He loves to watch him and has his eyes glued on him. Evan really loves him, too.
One of the things I love most about sweet Pierson....is that he sleeps 12 hours at night. (He goes down anywhere from 7:30-8) He also takes 2 2.5 to 3 hour naps during the day and a small cat-nap at night. He is the dream sleeper. Really, can he be any sweeter? When you look at him, your heart just smiles. I really have tried to do things with him just like I did with Evan. I think Pierson is more laid back, because I am more laid back with him.(Poor Evan having to go through "first-time-mom" worries with me!)
His personality is even so sweet. When Pierson smiles, I feel like he smiles with his whole person. He doesn't just flash a smile to any stranger. In fact, if you don't use the right "baby tone" or right facial expression, you might just scare him and get a poochy lip followed by a loud pitiful cry. I think he might grow out of this, but if not, thats fine too. Thats why I feel like his smiles are so precious. Every time I look at him, he flashes me one with even a laugh! Because I'm his mommy..and I can tell he really loves me! I don't remember Evan being so timid, but Myron reminded me that Evan really was like this at one point. But now, he is complete opposite!!=)
I am thankful To God for giving us this sweet boy. I know that he is going to be something special one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Julie, Josh and I found out we are having a precious boy yesterday. If you have any advice or book reccommendations please email them to me at jshorton86@gmail.com Thanks.
Sweet video!!!!! The boys are adorable! SO glad lil' Pierson is such a good baby!=)
Post a Comment