Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quick Update on the Life of A busy Mom and her 2 boys and hubby.....
















I teach my 9 piano students tomorrow morning...so I have alot to get ready and packed for the boys to go to Nana's tomorrow. We close on our house on Monday. I have mixed feelings about it. I know we need another house, but I get so sentimental about places that I live. This was the house that I brought my 2 boys home from the hospital. This is the house where I spent those first newborn nights...up all night! I have always felt very at-home and cozy in this house. AND we have wonderful neighbors. In fact, our neighbors accepted Jesus last Sunday in their home. They had been coming to church with us, and we had been witnessing to them for 2 years. They were finally ready, and they are going to make their public profession this Sunday! Their little boy, Noah, now attends our Daycare.

Since I have to actually get ready early in the AM and go to work, I really need to hurry. Sooo....I am just going to leave a quick update on each boy and spend more time on Pierson because he just turned 4 months old!

Evan is the best big brother and we are so in love with this little boy. He is such a joy. Really he is. Today he has gotten in trouble twice for sneaking into the drawer in the bathroom and grabbing my potty-training candy. I have found him hiding in his room stuffing the candy in his mouth as quick as possible. U have to watch this little man. Its hard not to turn my head and laugh at him when he does this. He LOVES Pierson..and the feelings are mutual. I am so thankful that God saw fit to give me 2 boys 19 months apart. They will be such best friends. Evan turns 2 next month....so I will wait and update more about him next month.

Pierson. Pure Bliss. Precious. Adorable. Sweetest-thing-ever. Lovable. Cuddler. Best Sleeper. Loves his brother. AND he LOVES me. I LOVE this little boy. I really just want to sit and hold him all day. He loves his jumperoo and I think he would still be in right now if I wanted him too. He is so peaceful and sweet and really is a dream baby. He turned 4 months old yesterday! I can't believe its gone by so fast. (Actually, I can...because it flew by with Evan) He is rolling all over the place and he is so strong! He loves to hold his feet and grab at his toys. He makes the sweetest cooing sounds and smiles constantly! His personality has blossomed so much this month. He seems to be more comfortable with strangers and grins at them constantly. He wears size 2 diaper but is just about ready for a size 3. He is in 6-9month clothing! He is a big boy! I love him so much and I am so thankful to God for blessing our family with Pierson.

Well....big day tomorrow...bed is Calling!
Please remember to pray that we will find a house! We can rent from the buyer for the next 2 months and we do have our eye on something. Just praying that God's will will be clear to us.

No comments: