Friday, January 15, 2010

Life with my Boys!!











I should be taking a nap right now...because I am beyond tired. Sometimes blogging is a good way to relax too, so I decided to blog instead of sleep.

Well, Pierson is seriously the dream baby. I am afraid to have anymore children because I feel like I will always compare them to how good Pierson is. Thank the Lord for a good baby. Having a 21 month old and a 2 month old, can be difficult at times. The Lord gave me an extra blessing by giving me a good baby that is easy to care for and just a joy to be around. He is cooing and smiling all the time...and his smile will just melt your heart!He is a great sleeper! He takes 3 2-3 hour napes a day and 1 1hour nap. He goes to bed around 8 and sometimes I give him a late-night feeding...but lately he won't wake up for it. He usually gets up around once in the night for just about 15 minutes!! I love him to pieces!

Evan is such a sweetheart. He has a love for trucks, balls, bucks, and books. I try to have "school" with him every morning. Its our one-on-one time..and its a good time in the mornings during Pierson's first nap. We have some alphabet books (from baby einstein)that teaches him the alphabet and new words. We also color, read a Bible story, do puzzles and flashcards. This is good for me, too, because it lets me feel like I can still be a teache!ha I let him go for as long as he wants and then he likes to go back to playing with his trucks or balls. He plays REALLY good by himself, and I love to watch him! He is so good with the baby and when he hears the baby crying...he does this surprise face. (hard to describe) He also does "shhhh" when he knows that the baby is sleeping. Evan just seems like a "little boy" now. He is just so growny and a joy to be around. He has showed me a little of the "terrible 2's" attitude...but we are working on it and hope that it goes away quickly!!!

Love my life!!!

No comments: