














My cousin, Leah, made a visit to NC this week so we got our pictures made by her. She is awesome. Her website is www.leahmccracken.com. We got them taken at a park nearby and the weather was horrible. It was in the 20's! We tried to not keep the boys out long..and then we put them in the car while we got a few of us taken. I can't really say it was fun (ha) but I am so glad we did it. I can't wait to get the rest of them (about 90 more!!) As soon as I get the rest..I will upload. She took some awesome ones of my boys.
4 comments:
Love them!
Great pictures, Julie! You've got your hands full with those two little darling boys...love their matching coats. Can't wait to see the rest of them!
Love, love, love the pictures! The boys are growing so much, and are so cute. Julie, those are great pictures! What a treasure for years to come! I love pictures:)
OKAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I LOOOOOVE the new pics! Can't wait to see the rest. The one you put as your banner of all of you is just GORGEOUS!!!! I LOOOVe your coat, your hair, your boots, the boys' coats (Carter has that coat too;) & you have Myron all dressed up..haha..just kiddin' y'all always look amazing, but these are great! THat little Pierson needs me!!!!!!...or maybe I need him, either way he needs smooshed & kissed!!!=) ~heidi
Post a Comment