So...beware all 3 of you readers...you will see more of me. My goal is to do 2 posts each week, and to add pictures to both of those..and at least one video. Don't you think my boys will just love this when they grow up and get to read about themselves potty-training or their little temper-tantrums!ha Probably not. But one day when they are all grown up..and married away to their mom-approved-you-better-not-take-my-boy-away wife...I will look back at this little blog and remember these sweet days that we had at home together.
ahh..my boys..just gotta love them.
1 comment:
I'm one of the faithful three!!! Love to read those blogs. As I'm writing this, I'm listening to what Haley posted this afternoon. Oh, by the way, if you want to see nore of Darin's girls, go to bis blog and click on "mom" over to the side and you'll see how her mom blogged alot during their visit. Love you and the boys are darling!
Post a Comment