Monday, March 30, 2009

Told you I would post again later...

Happy Early Easter...Evan LOVES his new easter basket and eggs! He has spent hours playing with this. He LOVES it!
Look at that face...he loves trying to eat them!

He holds each one and studies them...

We had our big day at Faith this weekend....(over 1200 and 60 some saved!) We did inflatables on Saturday for the bus kids and I just knew Evan would love going down the slide with daddy.....

Well...he didn't! It was alot faster than we though...Myron said they had just put something on it make it slippery..and it really freaked Evan out! This is how he was for a little while afterwards! Poor child has to put up with his crazy parents!
Evan's new baby gap flip-flops...aren't they cute?

This picture cracks me up because Evan is so fascinated with doing things with his mouth and watching you do things with yours!
Serious pose...ha.

I know I am cute...love this little face he has been doing lately.

Not crazy about the flip-flops at first...but ended up wearing them for the afternoon...

He is into everything!

He is so happy on one of our walks...loves to be outside!

Love how those baby-blues look in this picture.

Cutest little face ever in his little bath tub!

First time brushing teeth...he has 6 now!

This one is precious...


Neat angle...

Cute in black and white...
Now that I am looking at this...I am wondering why I didn't order it!

This face is precious...

cute...

You can't really see it...but his name is on his basket...

So I just got back from Sears. I have been going there and have liked it really good. I have previously gone to 2 other studios (portrait studios and picture people..and LOVE them) but they are too far.He did okay for these pics...not his best. I like to go because I am a member of smile/saver club and I get pics really cheap. And then you can also view all of your other pics that you did't buy online and save them to your computer and put them on your blog/facebook. So...all of these pics that you see...didn't get...actually just got 2 poses and spent 7.99! I am really into scrapbooking and have a scrapbook just for his "professional" pictures...so I couldn't pass up adding his easter ones to the scrapbook...even though his 1 year is in just 3 weeks!
Leaving you with a few videos....mommy and evan playing with evan's new basket and eggs.

Evan has become a crazy crawler....he started standing up just in the middle of the kitchen or living room by himself without holding on to anything this week....walking isn't too far off. As you can see...he is into EVERYTHING...If you were a fly on my wall, you would see me following him around all day long.

Evan loves these new magnets we got for the fridge...he loves pulling the off..and trying to put them back on.

No comments: