So...Evan didn't really get a new car...but isn't this the cutest little car you ever saw? Its a red mustang that Evan and I found in Wal-mart and we just HAADDD to get in it and take pictures. I know that screams "first-time" mom, but I don't care! There were lots of people passing by and there I was on my knees beside Evan taking pictures and videoing....I mean, it is his first-car experience and that is more than worthy of some pictures and some video! He loovvveedd the car (hint, hint to anyone who has an extra 300 bucks!) ....but I am not so sure this fits in our budget right now!ha This car is a little too old for him...but there is a really neat 4-wheeler that is ALOT cheaper that he MIGHT get for his FIRST b-day in 1 month!! Maybe when he gets older Aunt Jen will buy him the Power-wheels Jeep...it is so cool! (did you read that jen!)
Need to go...not much free time left....and I have got a mountain of Laundry that is calling my name!
2 comments:
That's so cute!! Love the "hints" haha. . .
How fun! I saw some little kids driving this last week & we stopped to watch! Looks like Evan will be a pro!
Post a Comment