Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting Back to Normal Life....Da-da's home.

This is how Evan wanted to be when Myron got home.....


Myron had a great trip....11 were saved in revival!

Still wanting to be with daddy.

This is how Evan likes to be when I wash dishes...no I don't usually leave him...this is just for a picture!

This is from my front porch...he loves looking outside.
my little dish-washing buddy...

Evan LOVES Macy....he did this by himself.
Here he is doing his doggy sound...he does this first thing every morning when he gets up..and crawls to her room and waits for me to let him in!

Evan was so glad to see his daddy....as soon as he saw him...he said "Da-da"...it was really cute. I had a really bad day that day. I won't go in to all the details but it included: really bad diaper, missing my exit, having to tell myron our surprise that we were picking him up on the phone because we were late, evan throwing up, getting my first speeding ticket after picking up Myron, evan getting the stomach bug, and spending a long time cooking Myron's favorite meal to find out that Myron wasn't "that hungry" because it was 3 in the morning to him...and the pork chops were too seasoned......anyway! Yes, it was one of those days that I DO NOT want to repeat.
I didn't realize how much Evan missed his daddy until I saw how he wanted to hang on to him when he got home. He didn't want daddy out of his sight. It did give me a little break, I guess. But I did miss him wanting me.=)

Evan recently had his first of many bouts with the nasty stomach bug. It was just so pitiful. It started Thursday morning but I thought he just had bad diapers because of teething. But Friday night around 12 midnight I heard him kind-of whining. I just had this feeling that he threw-up so I turned on the light...and sure enough he did. (bout the size of my hand, i know thanks for the details).....well, I got Myron up to help me and we changed the sheets and him..and then about 45 minutes later he wakes up crying again. This time...it covered the WHOLE bed. I about freaked out. Anybody that knows me...know that I have NEVER thrown up before in my ENTIRE life....so this was just too much for me! Its weird, though, when its your child you feel different. But Myron graciously agreed to clean it up while I took care of Evan. Would you know that Evan wanted to play with his toys and was doing all of his "tricks" while we were trying to clean it up! That little Rascal! He is much better now....and I know that whether I like or not...I will probably see this again in Evan's lifetime!
Well....better go. Evan is getting up from his nap. I see a Wal-Mart trip in our near future! Yay for Me & Evan.

No comments: