This face makes my heart melt.

Is he not the cutest little preacher-man you have ever seen....love this outfit. (talking about Evan...but Myron is pretty cute too.ha) Grandma loves to make him smile and steal kisses.
My little cutie in his FAVORITE place in the world...even during the day...he loves to go to the bath tub and just squeal and dream about later on when he can play in the tub! Crazy kid.

All-fruit no sugar added popsicle...i know i am a bad mom...but hey, he likes it.

First time mommy let me get messy with spaghetti.

This is what I have to watch....he wants to bite on the faucet handle all the time!

His other favorite past time....walking around the kitchen holding on to the cabinets.
His other favorite past time....walking around the kitchen holding on to the cabinets.
All-fruit no sugar added popsicle...i know i am a bad mom...but hey, he likes it.
First time mommy let me get messy with spaghetti.
Evan has been doing so many new things lately. His newest "trick" is barking like Macy. Its adorable! I say...where is Macy or what does Macy say...and he does this little high pitch bark. Oh its precious. He absolutely loves Macy and will sometimes do his bark when he doesn't see her and wants her to come in and play.
Myron is actually in India right now. He left Monday and will be gone for 10 days. That is a LONG time. He made 2 videos for Evan and when I play them....Evan just watches it and smiles and he kissed the screen! It just melted my heart! He misses Myron. Evan is actually sick right now. Last night he woke up multiple times during the night...its been the first time in MONTHS that he has made a peep...He has a fever/cold. If he doesn't do well tonight..I am taking him to the doctor in the morning.
back by popular demand...."strong man"
I have been pretty busy trying to get things done while Myron is gone. My goals are to clean out all of our closets and drawers....and to have Everything organized. Also, I am trying to catch up Evan's Scrapbook. The days go by quicker when I keep busy. Myron, I miss you and I am praying for you while you preach in revival. Can't wait to be back together again...and belive me, Evan misses you like Crazy!!
I have been pretty busy trying to get things done while Myron is gone. My goals are to clean out all of our closets and drawers....and to have Everything organized. Also, I am trying to catch up Evan's Scrapbook. The days go by quicker when I keep busy. Myron, I miss you and I am praying for you while you preach in revival. Can't wait to be back together again...and belive me, Evan misses you like Crazy!!
Just a few more videos to end this post.....
Evan is such a little thinker. On this particular night, he was picking up his clothes off of the floor and putting them in the bath tub. This might should've been a "no, evan" but come mon' it was just too cute not to video.
Hon, this one is for you. A video of the two you miss the most...macy and evan!ha This shows Evan "barking" with Macy. He has gotten really good at this little trick. Can't you just tell he ADORES Macy...and she is pretty fond of him, too.
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
He's getting so big with all of his new stuff he's doing!!! He is the cutest little preacher man in that tiny tie!!!! Love it!!!=)
Post a Comment