Saturday, February 21, 2009

Month 9 was a BLAST!

Every morning after his bottle, I take Evan to see his daddy while he is getting ready for work. Evan always points to my window and gets so excited when I let him stand there and look out the window....I love this picture because he was just talking up a storm and when he gets really excited he uses that little pointer finger!

Evan is obsessed with my bath tub. It is his favorite place to be. I usually just let him stand on the outside and look in there. Sometimes he throws his toys in there or knocks my shampoo in! This day I let him get in to play...and he was in Heaven!
Here are some pictures from our Valentines Day Shoot....no, I didn't really let him eat the chocolate!

He kept reaching in the bag and throwing the candy in the air!

"Do you want one, mommy?"

Said in a panicky-mommy voice " NO NO EVAN!"

He loves pulling Macy's ear...poor Macy.

He loved taking pictures that day...because of the props!

This was the first picture I took...you can tell he was thrilled about the bag of candy.

He loves this toy...he can play on it for hours.

He loves looking out windows. I set him in his bumbo to look out the window above the sink while I did the dishes. He thought he was "big Stuff!"

Evan's new "big-boy" car seat! tear, tear

He loved sitting in it while we were trying to figure it out in the Living Room.

This was the day I took him to get his pictures taken...I was trying out the new outfit.

And....it was so cute!

Month 9 has been such a fun month. Evan is learning new things every day and he keeps us on our toes daily as he speeds around the house trying to explore. He new thing is taking things out of containers such as: taking clothes out of drawers, taking books out of the basket, taking tupperware out of the cabinets, taking toys out of the toy box, dvd's out of the tv cabinet...you get the picture. New "tricks" that he has learned are: when we say "where is the Light" he points to the light, he is smacking, he is waving really good even with both hands (and has even said bye..bye..bye), he can put his hands together to pray when I say the blessing for his meal (this one is alittle rough but we are working on it), he is "walking" while holding on to everything (he holds on to cabinets and just walks around the kitchen, he is talking constantly (we can't understand it, but he sure is saying something!), and he is eating everything imaginable. I can't wait for the summer when we can take him swimming at our Preacher's wife pool. She has a pool house and a shaded area...she also has a little pool that I can fill up and put under the shaded area so he can play in his "mini size" pool.
Also, come September we will have a little cousin for Evan to finally play with. Congratulations to my brother, Jason, and his wife Ashly!

No comments: