Today is your first birthday! It brings tears to my eyes to think that one whole year has passed since you were born. The joy that you have brought to everyone around you is amazing. Your personality is such a sweet blessing and you love to be friendly to everyone...especially your men friends. You have been such a great baby boy....not given me any trouble! (lets keep it that way!) I love you so much and I thank God for giving us a beautiful baby boy with such a wonderful sweet personality. I have learned alot as your mom this year. Thanks for being patient as we have learned things together! There might have been days that I didn't feel good or maybe wasn't having a good day...but your sweet smile always brightens my day. Your dad and I always race to see who can get you up from when we hear you wake from your nap. We love spending time with you and we love it when you say "mama" and "dada". Even though one year has passed and you might not be soo much of a little baby anymore, somehow in my heart and through my eyes you will always be that little baby boy who stole a piece of my heart forever. I love you , Evan, and I can't wait to spend another year with you!
Love,
Mama
PS. You took 23 steps today without falling! You are walking...but still falling. Maybe another week and we will have it down!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, sweet little Evan! I've enjoyed watching your personality develop this year even from afar. Your Great-Uncle Donnie and Great-Aunt Trudy saw you when you were just a few days old...and my, how you have changed!!! Tell your mommy to keep blogging away! Love you!
Post a Comment