Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Evan's going to be a BIG brother!











Ok...so sorry about the lack of blogging...but now do I have an excuse???=) Yes, its true, we are expecting Baby #2 sometime around Thanksgiving. We feel so excited and blessed and scared at the same time!! Can I really handle 2!! I really love my job as a stay-at-home mom and raising my children for the Lord is all that I desire to do as my "career"....so I know with His help it will be a breeze! ha We told the news about 1 week ago to our families...and I am 11 weeks along. I have felt so sick this time so its been hard these past few weeks to keep on going....and to keep it a secret. I wanted to wait until after Evan's 1 year old birthday to tell the news. I will try and upload many more pics of his party and whats been going on these last few weeks! Evan will be such a great big brother...he is a wonderful little boy and I hope the next one is just like him! Hope everyone has a great day!!

3 comments:

Michelle Forlines said...

Congratulations Julie!! I'm really excited for you. This is your cousin Michelle:)

Donnie and Trudy Miles said...

So happy for you and Myron and Evan. Hope your sickness will pass quickly! We love you all!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Congratulations!!!
So excited for you:)