Me and Myron at Mom and Dad's for Christmas

All four of us with one of our matching gifts...

Dad got what he wanted....12 ties!

My sweet parents...I think every year they get a little more spoiled with all of their presents!!ha

Evan loved his basketball goal from Nana and Papa
The Haas family.....Left to Right...my brother Jonathan and his wife Melissa....Me and Myron...my brother Jason and his wife Ashly....then my dad, mom, and son Evan...and my sis Jennifer.

We had a great New Years.....we didn't let a baby stop us! We still went to the Annual New Years Eve Party...and brought his Pack-and-Play. I set it up in their bathroom (the quietest place I could find) and he went right to sleep...and even with the transporting him in the middle of the night, he didn't wake up until the next morning. Evan is a wonderful sleeper...Praise the Lord! He went to bed at 7:10 last night and got up at 8:45 this morning! We had company last night...so it was nice to put him to bed and be able to help with her children.
I have a few questions for those of you that read my blog and that can give any advice. First of all....when did you start feeding your baby table food? ...and then what did you start with?
Second of all.....this question is for fellow bloggers....I figured out how to change my template...but can't get the green to go away from the christmas background. weird. any advice on that one?
Better get ready.....gotta date with Myron.


1 comment:
I've always read that around 9 months if they've done well with thicker cereal that they are ready. I started both the boys about that age with soft things like pieces of cheese, bananna, grean beans, carrots, cheerios, yogurt, cooked potatoes, bread. I'm sure there is tons more. Love all the new pics! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! I need to update my blog...we've been so busy;)
Post a Comment