Saturday, January 17, 2009

Want to get some cash back?

I have really been interested in learning how to save money. I follow a few mommy-saving type blogs and have really gotten into learning about the "science" of the different grocery/drugstore games. (example CVS, Walgreens, etc) When I finally start making my purchases I will share with you my deals and give you links to the sites so you can learn too. These ladies are awesome...not only are they getting items for discounted prices....they are getting alot of items for FREE.

Well, I read about this site last week on one of their blogs. Its called Ebates. Basically it is a way for you to still shop online (walmart, ebay, old navy, etc) at over 1,000 stores and get money back right into your bank account. Isn't that awesome. There are no gimmicks....and its free to sign up. I have already earned 10.00. If you want to buy something online...you go to their website first, login, and then search for the store. When you find the store, click on it and it will send you to the website. You then purchase the item like normal and ebates will "notice" that you went through them first! So here is the link:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=mbWyvW9uALj%2FgqunFiBFTw%3D%3D

Forgot to add...that just for signing up you get FIVE DOLLARS!!! Great...a free Frozen Pizza for us!ha

If you have any questions about it...let me know. Myron is so excited...he's hoping that I will earn enough to buy him some binoculars! In his DREAMS!!

1 comment:

heidi said...

LOL...laughing about Myron's request! What a great site! Thanks for sharing...I do A LOT of shopping on-line...I shope walmart every month & ebay...well, I won't say...I'm bad about ebay, it's so addicting!!