He loves playing with this toy.
Look mom, I can do patty-cake.
so cute in his bouncy
Evan's friend, Chloe
They were so cute looking at Macy. She is one week older than Evan.
Big boy standing up in his play pen.
My Little Conqueror (our school mascot)
Wow, he has just become such the little toddler lately. From pulling up to eating by himself...I know I am his mom, but well, I am impressed!ha Something that I have noticed so far about the big month 9 in Evan's life is...his ability to "think." I like to see him thinking about things and also, him knowing what is right and wrong. One way that I have seen his "smartness" (i can say that because i am a mom and thats what mom's do..brag about their children) is the way he acted about me turning on the bath water in my bathroom. Pulling up on my bath tub is a favorite pastime of Evan....this is a "no, Evan" but it seems like he is constantly sneaking it. As soon as I turned on my bath water, he heard it from the Living Room and took off. He is into everything and loves to explore!
Evan has been sick this past thursday-sat with a fever cough/runny nose. I am glad he is about over it because its been rough for mommy to have a sick baby AND HUSBAND! We are going to a couples retreat in Myrtle Beach, SC, thursday- sat. It will be the first time that I leave Evan and I am having a hard time already. He will be staying with nana and papa. I know he will be fine...I just hope I will.
Leaving you with a few videos....this one is Evan's new Indian trick. So cute.
This video shows Evan pulling up on the coffee table. He loves to pull the magazines off. I usually tell him no, but didn't want to sound like a mean mom on the video=). He no longer pulls it off....just wanted to show you Little Evan in Action. Also, notice how he gets down from standing up...just falls back on his bottom. We are working on him squatting to get down. Fun Times.
No comments:
Post a Comment