Monday, December 29, 2008

Some Christmas Pics....and a funny little video....

Evan is all ready to see what Santa has brought him!

He loves playing with any type of sports ball....

Pulling out the tissue paper...

So Sweet...

His new tee ball set...

He loved eating his bat!

His stacking trucks...

I couldn't pass this little book up...its just too sweet.

Myron with some of his presents from me...... our Christmas was at midnight....ha!

My favorite present....paula deen pots and pans!!

This pic is kind of out of place...but this is Evan's friend Carlee. Carlee's mom, Emily, is a a good friend of mine....I met her through the doctor's office....she did my ultrasounds.....Carlee is a month older than Evan....you can see that Evan is a little bigger!

He loves his cousins...

Evan getting ready on Sunday....

His first time to open presents with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins....

My Cousin Emilee with Little Evan

He loved this present! (and still does!)

This is my one of my 4 nephews...Braiden. He is about to be 4 and loved playing with Evan.
Here are 3 of Evan's biggest fans....my nephews Bradley, Brandon and Braiden. This is Myron's sister, Shara's boys...
I dread uploading all my photos. Maybe its because I just have SOOO many....and it takes me forever....and who really looks at this anyway besides my wonderful Mamaw!ha I will upload a video tonite and maybe a few pictures and finish the rest by the end of the week. By the way, we had such a wonderful Christmas and Evan was so much fun opening all of his many gifts! We had fun in West VA with all of Myron's family...and then to my family by Christmas night...and then Myron and I opened our gifts at about Midnight on the day after Christmas...and little Evan got to have his gifts from Santa (aka me and myron) on Saturday morning! I am so thankful for the Meaning of Christmas...and I hope that we can all dwell on the wonderful Birth of Our Sweet Jesus...just not once a year...but all year long.

This video was taken at my moms....Evan is doing a trick called "strong man" and he seemed to get a little carried away with all of the attention! He is a little mess!

PS....for all of you fellow bloggers...does anyone know how to tell me to switch your template without losing your widgets...(side bar pics and info)??

PSS.. I will upload Evan at Nana and Papa's house at Christmas later....I am too tired!

No comments: