Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby's First Christmas Pictures....














I am a sucker for cute Pictures. I just can't stand to not buy every little cute picture that Evan gets taken....EXCEPT this time! I told myself I was going to use my coupon and that WAS IT! And I stuck to it. We usually go to Portrait Innovations for his 1, 3, 6 month etc...pictures. But since I will be taking him there next month for his 9 month, I didn't want to spend that much...so I went to Sears. To be honest, I was pretty impressed. But, I will still go to Portrait Innovations...love them! So, I took my 4.99 coupon for 1 pose which included 36 photos in different sizes...and thats all that I bought! I almost fell into the trap....but trying to take care of Evan while trying to decide what pictures in what sizes and all of that...makes u want to get out of there quickly! So, she gave me the link and there u go....a little bit of copy and pasting...and well, they are on my blog. U should check them out....get the coupon before u go....and stick to your guns! (Besides, who keeps up Christmas pics all year long???) The next picture that I will be attempting is.......u guessed it...Evan's picture with Santa! I hope he doesn't scream at him! I will let you know how it goes....




1 comment:

heidi said...

Oh my soul, these are soooooo CUTE!!!!! I love all of them! The blk/wht uf him laying upside down is I think my fav...hard to choose! He is just perfect!