Monday, January 20, 2014
I love my boys.
When I'm at home, with the ones that I love, I'm in my happy place. I absolutely love being a stay at home mom. I hate it when Evan has to go to school!
I love making everyday life special! I want to make each day a sweet memory. My boys keep me happy on gloomy days!
We love taking long rides on their EZ Rollers! We love walking to our neighborhood park and watching the golfers play golf!
We love swinging on the swing set and coming down the twirly slide!
We love reading good books, especially those about airplanes and that have flaps to open!
We love riding our ride-ons and playing bumper cars!
We absolutely love our AZ weather of 70 degrees everyday! We love the sunshine!
I'm blessed to be mom to these 3 who keep me on my toes and on my knees praying for their protection! Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with my 3 sons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment