Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall Update


Busy? Is there a word that means extremely-exhausted-no extra time- BUSY? Wow! If all I had going on was keeping up with these 3 sweet boys, that would keep me busy from sun up to sun down. 
Evan is in Kindergarten is having a good year! He is learning a lot, improving everyday and doing his best! I'm very proud of him! He loves his class and his teacher!
Pierson attends preschool 1-2 days a week. Our church has a preschool and kindergarten (where the boys both attend) so Pierson attends the days that I go to work. I work remotely a lot from home! Pierson turns 4 on Saturday ! Growing up so fast! They are both doing well in Awanas! Pierson has 3 more lessons and he has already completed his book for the year!
Cohen turned 1 in September! We just had his 1 year old check up and he us measuring 95% and higher for weight and height! His motor skills and speech are 18 month level! He is doing his best to keep up with the bigger 2! A sweet baby but a bossy one, too!! He runs this place! (He thinks he does!)
Myron and I are really busy with our church. We've been on such a rollercoaster- highs and lows. We've been and are discouraged a lot, but we can see God has His hand on our lives and has a purpose! We've seen lots of growth and many people saved! Just trying to please everyone all the time is a job. Financial burdens are heavy. God knows. He will come through.
I love the statement- 
"If you please God, it doesn't matter who you displease! If you displease God, it doesn't matter who you please."
We know God has a big plan for HC but we really need your prayers! We feel like we are fighting the devil right now / he hates what we are doing! God is Bigger and Better- praying He will show up Big Soon! Pray with us!
Life in AZ is great, we love the area, our neighbors and neighborhood. Our main goal is to Love God, each other and to raise these boys with a heart for God. That's all that really matters!
More updates coming soon!

No comments: