Life is happening so fast for us right now! It's so hard to keep up! Evan started Kindergarten this year and Pierson is going to K3 3 mornings a week while I help Myron in the office.
I love keeping my babies at home with me, always so sad to see school start! So glad the boys can attend Heritage- the church and school that Myron Pastors!
His teacher is Misty Cash! Misty grew up in my home church in NC, but her husband moved to AZ to pastor a church 25 miles from us 10 years ago! So thankful for this little connection to home!
Cohen loves his big brothers and tries to keep up with them! He is now walking! He is a handful!!
We let Pierson start school later since my mom was coming to stay with us for 2 weeks! He started last week and loves it!I know Cohen sure misses his little Buddy!
Pierson loves school and is doing awesome!
I hope to keep up the best I can. I am journaling about all that is happening at the church and will transfer to The blog soon!!It's just the busiest life I've ever lived!! Please keep praying for us!












No comments:
Post a Comment