Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Content

I've really never been prouder of my boys, in the right way of course. Maybe not proud, just so thankful with how they have adjusted to our new life here. They have met new friends, switched ss classes, a new school, new bedrooms and even a new climate!;) They love our new church and ask to go there daily! I don't take that for granted, I know God is all in this!

God is good, isn't He? He doesn't even have to be. We don't deserve all of these blessings He has poured on us. Content is my word for 2013. Learning to be content in every situation is hard.

Content in a rental home?

Content as the nursery worker?

Content with longer work hours for Myron?

Content with boys who need training daily?

Content with my family many, many miles away?

Contentment is hard! The Bible says that "Godliness with contentment is GREAT gain." (1Tim 6:6)

I truly want to be content in everyday situations and trials that come my way.

I'm thankful for God's mercy on our family during this time of transition! Please keep praying! God is doing Big things at HC!

Please keep checking our AZ links on the right sidebar to follow our journey!

1 comment:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Praying for your family Julie... there are days, even after 6 years in Canada, that I find myself discontent. How we need the Lord's help and strength!