Sunday, January 26, 2014

S'mores on the firepit! (And a little sappy love talk)


We had a blast on Friday night! We grilled steak on our new grill, and made s'mores  with our new firepit! 
Evan had been begging me, so we went to the grocery store and got everything we needed! They were soooo good!
As we were sitting by the fire, my mind went to days like this in our future, with 3 grown boys sitting around a fire! I couldn't help but to smile thinking about how blessed I am to be these boys' mom!

I also did a little painting! I bought one of the rugs at Home Depot and found a tutorial on how to paint it! I loved it so much that I painted an old rug we had just like it! Makes it look so much more fun and homey!
Have I mentioned just how much I love this man! We have been through more in the last 6 months than we have ever been through in our 10 years of marriage! This man walks with God and loves me and our boys so much. He speaks to my heart every time he preaches, and he's the same up there in the pulpit as he is at home. I'm truly blessed!

What a fun weekend! Looking forward to catching up on the blog this week. Lots to do! Big goals ahead!

No comments: