
I could just cry when I see this picture. Did I really live in each moment? Did I notice each smile, hear each giggle, and feel each hug? Or did I just go on in everday life "doing" all of these things but not really "living" in each moment.
I hope to start blogging about one "gift" that I choose to see every day. Really, we all have "gifts" that the Lord blesses us with everyday. We are just too busy to notice them. So I'm choosing to notice- the small things and the big things. The bad things and the good things. And I hope to post them here to keep me on track. Sometimes they may be spiritual, sometimes they may be humorous. Sometimes these gifts may be material, sometimes emotional. I just want to slow down (in my mind) and notice. Look around and live fully. And not in hurry.
Gift #1
A swing set. God gave us a swing set a couple of weeks ago. And yes, this is such an awesome "gift"- but that's not really what comes to mind when I see the pictures. When we play outside I love to watch how Pierson and Evan interact together. Everything Evan does, Pierson is always watching and he wants to be right beside him.
- a precious gift for me to watch daily is brotherly love. How awesome it is for me to watch a set of brothers grow up together. I pray that they will always remain close and that they will always love each other.
Why not choose to "see" each gift God has for you everyday. Open them and realize that He loves you. That He wrapped them just for you. Notice them. Thank Him and Live Fully.
1 comment:
what a sweet post. I am so with you on the not seeing each moment. i look back and get sad that I missed so much. thanks for the reminder. best wishes!
Post a Comment