I was getting ready for church. Evan was sitting on the edge of my bathtub just staring at me. I said, "Evan why are you staring at momma"? He said, "Momma, I'm watching you get Shart!" He means, sharp! He thinks that on Sundays he looks sharp, and as soon as I put his little tie on, he will say, "Momma, I look Shart!" ha Too cute.
Every morning when I get Evan up, the first thing he wants to tell me is what the Bucks eat. Today he said, "Momma, the bucks eat corn, acorns, grass, and beans. They eat soup and chips." He continued, "But momma, (and he scrunched his little face up) they don't eat their Bottamins." Translate- vitamins.
This past Saturday night we attended his friend, Hailey's, birthday party. He talked about it all week and was so excited. As soon as we walked in, he told Hailey's dad, "My birthday's coming up next!" After Hailey opened her gift from him, she squealed like little girls do, then gave him a big hug! I can just see Evan's smile as they hugged!ha When we got home the first thing he told Myron was, "Dadda- Hailey hugged me tonight!" Yes, this is coming from my 2 year old!
A while ago, while Evan was praying, He prayed, "God bless naya and papa, God bless Kristi, Ronald"- then he paused and with both hands in the air he shouted- "ROLL TIDE!!"- then kept praying like that was no big deal.
He is my funny child and brings so much joy and laughter into our home! His personality is a special gift to this mama!
3 comments:
Cute!!
A big ROLL TIDE back to Evan from this Alabama girl in Canada:) Too cute:)
O he is precious!!!!!=) LOVE IT! Your last two post on 'Resentment' & 'Gifts'...SO GOOD! Thank you for sharing! I will have to put that book on my list.;) P.S. your home is beautiful!!!!
Hey Kristy!! Roll-tide!ha
Thanks, Heidi!! Love you and miss ya!
Post a Comment