Saturday, August 1, 2009

Too tired to post...











Most days...bloggins is LAST on my list. But I really want to keep up with Evan's life and important events so I can have this forever. Plus, we have a very special person who reads our posts in Alabama..and she would be disapointed if I quit. Please pray for my Mamaw (the special person who lives in Alabama!). She has battled cancer for many years and this recet bout of cancer on her spine has really been hard on her. She has been through many months of chemo and it hasn't grown...but it also hasn't shrunk. She is a Godly example to all that know her...and we love her very much.

Evan is such a joy...why didn't I have him sooner. We are crazy about him...and I love how he is communicating with me. Its like having somewhat of a grown-up around the house now!ha I think he is alot smarter than I think sometimes....the other day I was in the kitchen and getting everything ready to put on the table for supper. Well, the "little beggar" was at my feet wanting to eat! So I said, "Evan, go in the living room and get your milk cup and bring it to me so we can eat"...he scampered away as quickly as he could. Myron overheard me say this and we both looked at each other...and thought, yeah right....he doesn't understand. Sure enough, he brought it to me and walked over to the high chair.

Something else that is funny....as soon as Myron gets home he and Evan have been watching the "trailor" to one of Myron's hunting video. Evan absolutely loves it. He shoots at the deer and says "buck"...or "pow-pow"..so cute. Well, lately as soon as Myron gets home, Evan runs to the dvd player and points. He sits there and claps and does his sign language for please. That little boy is already quite the hunter...

We had a great time in West Va last week and I will get around to posting pictures from that trip soon. By the way, the two outfits that Evan has on with the monagramming are the two outfits I have made for him this summer. I have got back into sewing and love it. I would see these little shortalls at different stores..and think, "surely, i can make that!"....so i tried and I think they turned out pretty cute. I have already bought some material to make the boys matching longalls for the winter.

I am 24 weeks..and feeling great. This little man is quite the kicker. Getting so excited about his arrival..but also enjoying my time left with Evan. He is going to love having a play-mate. Better go...we are grilling out tonite, and I have to lay out the steaks.

No comments: