Saturday, August 15, 2009

Very Blessed....





"Ma-Ma"....I love hearing those words...and I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing them. Evan has started calling for me in the mornings to come get him....and I love hearing those words on the monitor. Thursday night we had my sister-in-law's baby shower...so Myron had to put Evan to bed without me. When I got home Myron said, "Julie, I have to tell you something that will just break your heart".....He said that when he was putting Evan to bed, Evan kept calling for me in the most pitiful way. I am so thankful for our special little bond...and can't believe in almost 100 days I will see another new little face....our little boy.

I feel very blessed this morning to be called "ma-ma" by my 2 little boys and just thought I would share this precious song with you....its so sweet. Have some tissues near by!=)

No comments: