cute hat...and he loves his excersaucer!
He loves just sitting on the couch and looking around....
So cute in his "little man" outfit....
Sitting up in his "bumbo" chair..playing with his fav toy.
sweet moments with our baby....
Daddy playing with Evan and Macy while we were grilling out.....
see how big he is....
His new thing....playing with your face.....he is soooo sweet!
Playing with daddy's face last night before bed-time.....
Evan has really been doing so many new things its amazing. Last Wednesday we went to the doctor for his 4 month check-up and he weighs 15lbs and 14 ounces (63%) and his height was 27" (97%). He had his little shots and did great with them......I just hate those things! He is very smart....I know he is my son...but he had all of the 4 month checklist completed at around 3 1/2 months! He is sleeping like a champ at night and during the day for his naps and he still loves his cereal at night. He has started holding his feet, laughing out loud, and wanting to hold your face when you get close to him. I think its so cute when he holds your face until all of the sudden he GRABS it and scratches you. ( I have a new mark on my face today thanks to Evan.) For those of you who read my last post, I wanted to report that my sister is doing great and loves BJ! It is sad not to have her around, but she is happy and this is where the Lord wants her right now. It is neat though...I just talked to her on skype while she was at Panera Bread and got to meet her roomate "face to face" using the webcam! Isn't that soo neat! I even got Evan up from his nap so he could see Aunt Jen. I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day.....Myron went Dove Hunting and mom and dad are at the lake...so I decided to just take it easy at home with Evan and get out his 6-9 month clothing! He is growing like a weed and it seems like he is only getting to wear each outfit once!!! Have a great day!
(Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of the page!)........this video shows Evan laughing..I had him on my leg riding the "horsey".....
1 comment:
Julie he is soo cute! I love the little giggles. He's sure is growing up! He's even more handsome every day :-)
Post a Comment