Friday, September 19, 2008

Had so much fun tonight!



Myron can't wait until he gets home to play with Evan.


I love this sweet little puppy outfit.......he is just about 5 months and this outfit is 9 months!

Sweet face.....

I put his play mat in his pack-n-play so he can get use to playing in there...he seemed to like it pretty good.....



He LOVES riding in his stroller.....we have been walking around the neighborhood and he just loves it. He usually would ride in his carseat which snaps into this stroller.....but now he is so big that he can just go without the carseat...he looks so growny! =(


He loves his little giraffe.


Sucking that thumb....


Sweet times......Myron loves to sing to him....


They are so cute! I just love these 2 boys!



Well, I had so much fun with my 2 favorite boys tonight. Myron has been wanting to go shopping for Evan....he wanted to pick him out some new "casual" clothes. (like he doesn't have enough!) Really, he did need a few more things in this size that will take him to the next size. He is right in between right now....and all of my 6-9 month is mainly for the fall and winter...and its just not that cold yet. Well, we found him alot of cute outfits at TJ Maxx. Then, we went to Outback to eat. Evan did so good tonight....it gave me a little taste of what is to come as he sat in my lap and started grabbing my plate or the menu! I see a spilt drink in our future!! I brought Evan's Pjs with us, so I changed him right after we ate and he went to sleep as soon as I got home and put him in that bed! He was a tired little man. Sure would be nice to sleep in on Saturday...maybe he will still sleep his 12 hours and wake me up at 9! I was surprised this morning when I woke up at 8 and realized that he wasn't up yet. He usually goes to bed at 8 and gets up somewhere around 8.....well he slept until 8:30 and that sure was nice! Speaking of bed, thats where I am headed...Have a great Saturday!

No comments: