Evan knows a pretty girl when he sees one!!=)
Evan get those fingers out of your mouth!!!=)
Samuel having fun with Evan....
There is absolutely NOTHING I would rather be than a stay-at-home mom with Evan. Who wouldn't want to be around the sweetest baby in the world all day long???=) I get to feed him, play with him, read to him, sing to him, snuggle with him, and listen to all of those sweet little sounds. Then I get to have some free time when he naps to clean, eat =), do laundry, BLOG, cook, scrapbook, shop on ebay=), and other fun things. (I hope Myron doesn't read this!=) I love this job! Now, don't get me wrong, there are days that it is a little tiring....but there are only a few and there is no amount of money that could entice me to stop from staying at home with Evan. Myron and I decided a long time ago that we would do whatever possible for me to stay at home with Evan. This might mean not having all of those material things....but it really is worth it! I do teach 10 piano students 1 day a week from 8:30-1:30 while mom watches Evan (this gives me a little Ebay money!) ....its good for Evan to be with his Nana because she loves him so much and wants to be around him all the time! Evan's new things are: sleeping 11-12 hours a night continuously, bowing his back when he doesn't want to do something=(, teething=(, looking at books and trying to "feel" them, wanting to pet Macy and crying if we put her out=), and playing with toys on his own without mommy right there! He really is the best baby and I can't complain at all! I just love him So much and I am so thankful that God chose us to parent this sweet little baby boy!
Evan is still crazy about that cereal at night....that boy would eat forever if I would let him!
(Don't forget to pause the music....this was taken this morning. Evan was doing so good playing by himself (we have been working on this!). I don't want him to always need me to be right with him when he plays, although its hard not to want to be! This was towards the end of his time in the exersaucer so he was getting ready to want to be out!=) But its cute...
He absolutely LOVES Macy. She is the best dog and she just lays there and lets Evan pet her, pull her ears, and poke her in the eye ball!=) It looks like they will get along just fine!=)
The other night I was getting Evan's night-time bottle ready and I looked in there and Myron was reading to him....how sweet...except it was his HUNTING magazine!!
Evan was laughing and being so cute this morning....
So I should've just waited for these pics because this post is sooo long, but you know me, I will have cuter ones by the time I blog again. These were taken this morning while I was looking through Evan's 6-9 month clothing.....so here is a little taste of what you will see in a short few months...=)
Cute Little Santa...(can't wait to dress him in this!!)
ok, is this not the cutest little boy in the cutest little outfit ever!
Oh my....he is going to steal the show in this one.....
This face should definitely be in a baby gap magazine....(these are for Aunt Jen...she loved this hat....we miss you=)
There's my little Myron face....
1 comment:
So cute Julie! I love his smiles :-)
Post a Comment