Monday, August 22, 2016

Catch up

Life has just been so busy. 
When I think about regrets, I always regret not updating my blog more. 
Family is everything to me! 
I've been taking pictures, just not blogging, so here is to, once again, committing to add it in my schedule.
I've never written my blog for anyone but my family, this will continue to just be a scrapbook or journal of our everyday lives. 

We have had a fun summer. It's been my hardest, trying to figure out how in the world to keep everyone happy and occupied! We have made many memories--including a trip to NC for 2 weeks, a trip to Lake Gaston with family, many bike rides, museums, splash pads and water parks, playdates and church activities--its been great!

We have recently changed the name of our church from Heritage Church to Compassion Church. We have a grand opening on September 25 so that is taking up most of our time! The Lord continues to bless our church and we are so thankful! We had 301 this past Sunday with many new families!  We are so thankful God has called us to AZ and look forward to what HE will do!

The big boys started back school this past week-- Evan is in 3rd and Pierson in 1st! Cohen and I are doing homeschool for preschool and sweet Westin is almost 10 months old! Bigger update on the boys this week!

It's been too long.....glad to be back!

No comments: