Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Evan's 8th Birthday

Evan Myron Scott turns 8!

 Decided to go back and blog about the boy's birthdays! Evan turned 8 in April. He invited 2 little friends to join us at Amazing Jake's! We had so much fun!

 This picture. When I looked at Evan riding with his dad, I didn't just see my little firstborn son anymore. I remember thinking, he's growing up--and there is nothing I can do about it. I am thankful he has such a good dad to look up to! I know Myron points him to Christ everyday!

We always do a little celebration at home....and its so hard for them to sit and wait! Evan does NOT like birthday cake, so we ordered him a cookie! He loved it!

8 Things I love about Evan:
1. He is a people person. Just this week his teacher told me, Evan has great people skills! He is a leader in the classroom and he leads well! He loves to interact with people of all ages! I know God will use this one day!
2. He loves to ride bikes! Every night after supper he ask me if we can go ride bikes! This has become our own special little time. He usually tells me about his day or ask me all kinds of questions!
3. He loves adventure! He is up for anything new and exciting! Just like his daddy!
4. He loves church! He loves our church and he is so friendly to new little boys and girls! I think he would go to church everyday if he could!
5. He loves pizza and popsicles! Evan could survive on these 2 things! He is a good eater though and will try new things!
6. He loves his brothers. He loves to play legos or "little guys" with his brothers. I love that he still loves to play with toys. Makes me so happy!
7. He loves sports. I love watching Evan play sports! He is such a great team player and always gives 100% when he plays!
8. He loves God. He has such a sensitive spirit towards spiritual things! He was awarded the Christian Character award last year in his class and that couldn't have made us happier! She said out of all her years of teaching, she never had seen a student more eager to learn God's Word and listen to Bible stories! We pray his heart will always be this sensitive towards God!

We love you Evan! We hope this year is your best!

No comments: