Monday, February 29, 2016

My four blessings


Aren't these boys just the cutest!

 Evan (7) is loving 2nd grade! He adores his teacher, his school and his friends! He loves the Bible and his favorite is devotion time at night with Daddy! He's a straight A student and works hard at reading and spelling! His love is sports and Legos!
Pierson (6) has the most responsible character trait down--at school and home!! He loves to lay his clothes out the night before and he loves loves loves school work! He excels in bible memorization and sports! 
Cohen (3) is the clown of the family. He makes us all laugh so much! He also rules the brothers! (or tries to!) I enjoy my days at home with him so much! I always say to him, Best friends? And he says, forever!
Westin (almost 4 months!) is everything the baby of the family is supposed to be--Sweet and smiley, lovable and kissable! He has brought so much joy to our family!
I absolutely love being a mom! So thankful God has blessed me with 4 boys!

No comments: