Wednesday, August 12, 2015

a House FULL of Boys

So I have a lot of catching up to do! Now that my oldest two are in school, I just have Cohen Jack with me during the day. One kid? This is easy! BUT:
In just 12 weeks.....
Here comes BOY #4!!!

Yeah, I know. I feel all of those emotions you are thinking. This boy was a huge surprise and God wanted us to know that He was not done completing our family! We are beyond excited!

Today, I had my 28 week appointment and he looks great! Isn't he cute! He weighs almost 3 pounds! I now will be going to the doctor every 2 weeks! We still do not have a name for this little boy just yet! Naming a 4th boy is hard! Also, I got rid of everything after Cohen (we were done??) and so I have a lot to do to prepare for his arrival! 

Update on these 3:
Evan just started 2nd grade this week! He loves his school and his friends! Can't say he is crazy about school work, but he gets it done. He begins fall ball in a couple of weeks and he is so into baseball, football and basketball!

Pierson began Kindergarten this year! He homeschooled last year (basically kindergarten level books) because the cut off date here to enter is September 1st. His birthday is November 23. Yesterday was his first day. I can't say he was super excited when he got in the car, so I'm hoping for a better day. It is a full day program (8-3) so he doesn't like staying all day. Hopefully he will adjust! Pierson begins fall ball soon and he does great! He loves sports, too!

Cohen turns 3 next month. This boy is just so hilarious and smart! He is an absolute JOY to have around and I'm really enjoying our 1 on 1 time for a few weeks. He says the funniest things to us and has been talking like crazy really before 1. He begins cubbies (awana) next week and he is excited! He misses the boys a lot during the day, but we are spoiling him so I think he is adjusting!ha
Our church is continuing to grow. Last Sunday, we had 175 with still some out for vacation. This time last year we were just in the 60's. God is continuing to bring grounded families are way but we have also seen over 125 saved since we got here! I am busy organizing the music, playing the piano, church secretary, Sunday School teacher, Women's Leader, Mom2Mom, Kidz Club on Sunday nights and whatever needs to be done! I am praying God will continue to send us families to help us! (especially around November when the baby is due) We love our life in AZ and thank God for blessing us and our church! We have a long ways to go, but we know in His time He will continue to help us get through each hurdle!

I hope to update at least once a week with pictures.......hmmmm. I said hope!=)

No comments: