I thought I would try posting pictures each week with a little bit about what's going on..... So here we go...
Nightly swimming is a must right now!
We are starting to get in a routine of the boys getting home from school, homework, a little wii or TV time, supper and then swimming or sports time. The boys are usually then exhausted which means easy bed times!
We love our library! We literally live 3 minutes away and its hooked to an awesome pond with scooter trails. We love it!
Evan's school has pretty advanced curriculum and so we have to study a lot! I about screamed when I saw his grade on his first science test!
This is usually how my morning begins. I love it when then get up early to watch cartoons before school!
The kids sang at church. Cohen did ok. Lol He pushed Evan down only 3 times.
Evan working hard on spelling city.com to learn his spelling words!
We are starting to get in a routine of the boys getting home from school, homework, a little wii or TV time, supper and then swimming or sports time. The boys are usually then exhausted which means easy bed times!
We love our library! We literally live 3 minutes away and its hooked to an awesome pond with scooter trails. We love it!
Evan's school has pretty advanced curriculum and so we have to study a lot! I about screamed when I saw his grade on his first science test!
This is usually how my morning begins. I love it when then get up early to watch cartoons before school!
The kids sang at church. Cohen did ok. Lol He pushed Evan down only 3 times.
Evan working hard on spelling city.com to learn his spelling words!
Can't leave Cohen out! He loves his abc mouse curriculum that he does on his iPad! He got some happy mail and loved it!
The boys started Awana at church this week and loved it! We had around 130 that came! Love this ministry!
It was a great week! Exhausted but blessed!












No comments:
Post a Comment