Monday, January 5, 2015

Getting Back to Blogging....





While 2014 was a good year, I can say that it was the most hurtful year that I've experienced.
We had some disappointments through people and circumstances and just normal day to day struggles that people in life face.
BUT
It was one of the BEST years because I grew a lot, I learned more about WHO God is in my life.
I learned that I CAN trust Him with anything.
I learned to let HIM fight my battles for me--and that HE always WINS!
I learned that He is Faithful unto the End.
I learned that life isn't about ME it is truly about serving OTHERS.
I learned that being a wife and mom is the most important "calling" that I have on my life.
I learned that I cannot please everyone, but I can surely strive to please GOD!
I learned to save my "best yes" for things that truly matter. It is ok to say no!
I learned to "LET IT GO!" IF something doesn't go as I would plan it to go, just let it go.
I learned a lot about God's grace in my life and how much I need that from others.
I learned that true Happiness is not found in relationships but just THE relationship of Jesus Christ!
I learned that being in the ministry is alot like "fostering." You never know how long you may have someone in your life, so go all out by loving and serving while you can.
I learned that even though my heart has been crushed and broken by others, that God really can heal every piece and make it even stronger than before.
I learned that Family is everything. Protect Family Time. Pray together, play together. Prioritize!
I learned that when I truly walk with God in a meaningful way,  He provides me with strength, wisdom and peace that is needed to get me through each day!
I learned that Myron and I are stronger than I thought we could ever be. We had our lowest days this year but we were there for each other. We grew from each struggle and disappointment!

I am excited about 2015! I hope to really do better in blogging and can't wait to document all that God has been teaching me and our family! I truly feel that 2015 will be a life changer in our lives through our church and family. I am so excited to watch Him work in my life!

No comments: