One of our favorite parks is about 2 miles from our house that we just discovered 2 months ago called Morrison Ranch Park!
I especially love it because it has huge fields around it that remind me of home!
Last Saturday around 5, Myron wanted us to go fishing for a little bit! The boys had been begging! I had heard that "hotdogs" were good bait at this pond!
So, Myron baited each rod with hotdogs and worms!
Within minutes, Evan's rod was bouncing up and down and Evan ran over and grabbed it screaming!
The boys were thrilled! Evan caught a big bass!! Go Evan!!
I think daddy was just as excited about the fish as the boys were!
Cohen had been saying "quack quack" and "duck" so we jogged down the lake and went to see them! I just think this place is so beautiful!
Sleeveless in February--- I'm loving this weather!!
When we headed back, the boys were yelling that Pierson had caught a little fish! He was thrilled!
So thankful for beautiful nights spent with my family!!













No comments:
Post a Comment